Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

50m2 | Official Discussion Thread

Staff member
Reaction score

Escaping his past as a hitman, Gölge takes refuge in a neighborhood tailor shop, where he pretends to be Adem, son of Adil, the tailor who has just died.

Reaction score
This is the perfect blend of crime, drama with a pinch of absurd comedy. Impressive characterisation and progress, all the changes are not unobtrusive and supported by their past. Full of twists which none to fool the audience. Suprise jokes in between some of the most serious scenes can be excused (even they are great) due to the fact that the writer is the creator of some highly acclaimed absurd comedy shows and movies. Crime and its environment/setup not detailed well one can easily spot unrealistic scenes but the focus is not the crime itself. This tale is about humans which do not have any control over it. Well deserved to be called one of the best in its genre
Highly recommend it! .❤❤

Reaction score
I absolutely adored this shows because like the previous comment said it is a perfect blend of crime and drama and comedy. Also I thought that the acting by Engin Öztürk was brilliant as well as Aybüke Pusat, the chemistry between was brilliant and a slow burn but I'm hoping that if it gets a second season that something was happen between their characters. Also I think it's different from other Turkish Netflix shows because I think sometimes they lose the essence of what makes Turkish TV shows good

Reaction score
Everybody speaks about Aybuke and Engin's characters (and they are right, they were amazing), but I think we need some appreciation posts of Muhtar character (played by Cengiz Bozkurt) - his character made me laughing so much. Amazing 👏

Reaction score
Yes! Muhtar was so funny!! I absolutely loved that scene when they snuck out the house and broke in. For such a serious show there's a lot of humour in it. I really it gets a second season

Reaction score
Yes! Muhtar was so funny!! I absolutely loved that scene when they snuck out the house and broke in. For such a serious show there's a lot of humour in it. I really it gets a second season
Yes I hope there will be 2nd season too. It will be for sure great fun 🥰

Mag

Reaction score
Yesss scenes with Muhtar and Turkan are hilarious

Latest posts

Recent Threads