Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Aşk 101 | Official Discussion Thread

Reaction score
First Netflix Series. Loved it very much though I don't put me on the line for my friends but I loved it very much.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can’t wait for season 2. Did someone died or something like why they mad at the good girl.

Reaction score
I started watching it for Burcu Hoca and Kemal Hoca characters, but ending with love in all teenagers there too 💘 that's why I am a big Alina and Selehattin's fan now

BTW what is your favourite song 🎵 form this show?
mine: Başladım Yürümeye and Hayatı yaşa

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait for season 2!! I didn't know what this show was about when I started watching it but then I couldn't stop. I was so upset at the end when it ended in a cliffhanger. I was like WHAT!!!!

Reaction score
Can't wait for season 2! I really hope it comes out soon in April :)
i don't think its coming out in April even though i wish cause Netflix films all shows in advance and puts them on all at once so they would need more than 4 weeks to film since they haven't started filming yet. But i feel like maybe May?

Reaction score
i don't think its coming out in April even though i wish cause Netflix films all shows in advance and puts them on all at once so they would need more than 4 weeks to film since they haven't started filming yet. But i feel like maybe May?
I think they filmed season 2 a few months ago! I remember Alina, Ipek, and Pinar posting pics on set :)

Latest posts

Recent Threads