Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Arıza | Official Discussion Thread

Staff member
Reaction score
The episode on Sunday looks exciting! I hope Ali Riza gets closer to finding out the truth about his father. And Haşmet really needs to chill out and stop being unfair to Ali Riza.

Staff member
Reaction score
So I'm still waiting for the ********* for tonight's episode BUT while watching it online, it looked exciting with tons of drama and action. I'm not putting spoilers but the ending was definitely a shocker!!

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I'm still waiting for the ********* for tonight's episode BUT while watching it online, it looked exciting with tons of drama and action. I'm not putting spoilers but the ending was definitely a shocker!!
Waiting for subs too! The end from the clips looks omg!

Staff member
Reaction score
In episode 25, we saw the Ihtiyar reveal her identity to Ms. Rukiya and both Mert and Haşmet get shot. Now a new war is beginning within the consortium as Ali Riza sets out to take revenge.

The preview for episode 26 shows Ali Riza hunting down and shooting Burak and Murat. Yes! And did Melek just shoot Mithat???? Wow!

Staff member
Reaction score

ariza_english on Instagram is brilliant(and so quick with English *********) please follow them...​

Hi Barann... Yes, I already do! I love that they're so quick too. Thank you!!

Reaction score
So far I have seen that there was some on-set fight between actors and a second director who subsequently left. I saw his leaving pictures on Instagram and they seemed all smiles. Can such a spat actually ruin such a quality programme? I have also seen it said that the scriptwriters say it has come to a natural conclusion. And then there is the rating claims. So what's the truth do we think? I think when one of the lead star's name is mentioned in relation to a new series( and then denied) I fear that means there will be no re-think. I still can't understand where the available audience with those special boxes in their houses has come from on a Sunday evening and why they started watching Teskilat? What have they been doing? I watched the first one and it is pretty run of the mill, if well produced, State loving stuff, which is safe to watch. There were no stand out performances like Ariza, and I am not aware of the former partnership of the two leads and so am left wondering what the fuss is about Finally for now, is it my imagination or are the four programmes which were fined by the regulator for various reasons, including Ariza, seeing dramatic falls in their ratings? DevK, Seferin Kizi, SCK and Ariza. Most people expected to see Episode 20 of Ariza fined but it was just a swear word on that occasion which was dealt with. wasn't it?

Staff member
Reaction score
The abrupt decision to call it quits is what I still don't understand either especially since the ratings have been great except for the week that Teskilat started. And even then, it's not too bad. I was hoping they would change the day to Mondays since Cukur is ending but it doesn't look like they even gave that a thought when a lot of other shows changed days to improve the rating. I really don't believe the excuse that the story has concluded otherwise why add new characters so late in the game like Aslan (who I love) and Mehmet Emin. I think it has to do with the toxic environment behind the scenes. Although I'm heartbroken and still upset that it's ending, I understand if the main stars didn't want to continue.
I haven't seen any episodes of Teskilat so I don't know how it is but I hear that there is something off about the ratings but again I really don't think the cancellation has anything to do with that. Interesting that you mention the ratings going down for the shows that were fined - I never thought of that. And yes Ariza was only fined for the swear words.

Reaction score
So Dorothy, any thoughts on the finale? The rush to end the series in 30 episodes was almost too much for the talented team. Key moments which should really have been in there weren't. For me the unbearable agony Burak would surely feel knowing Halide was pregnant would have been worth savouring for the viewer - almost as much as his death.. Again that death scene felt hurried. But then they seemed to struggle to fill in that last half an hour and the strangely platonic feel to Arhal at that point was disappointing. Not even a chaste kiss. Makes you wonder why they bothered with Episode 20 which made over 60,000 viewers so hot under the collar, they complained to the Regulator. I realised they were shooting to edit...and that is so difficult and they should never have been put under that pressure which may account for these issues.. We in the UK think we have the best television output... really classy programmes which over the years have remained special. But we haven't had anything as ambitious in terms of scripting, directing and producing as Ariza and we haven't seen performers like Saritas for a while either. He should at least be looking at Netflix or (if his English is as good as it seems) the BBC for his next projects. What were your highlights?

Recent Threads