Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Camdaki Kız (Kanal D) | Discussion Thread

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Camdaki Kız follows the story of Nalan, a young woman full of hope, seeking happiness and love in a world that confronts her with difficulties at every turn. Despite these many obstacles, Nalan remains determined to blossom as she grows in her career, her romantic life, and into adulthood.

Reaction score
I thought DEK was based on "camdaki kiz". Am i wrong?
Could be 100% wrong but if they are both based on the same book i wonder how they are going to be different. Just a little bit confused.
This book was everywhere when I went to visit Istanbul in December now I wish I bought it but unfortunately my reading in Turkish is horrible 😅
Gülseren Budayıcıoğlu's books have been very popular within in the Turkish Dizi industry. For example I know that DEK is based of one of her books so is Kirimiz oda I only know of 2 but there could be more.

Mag

Reaction score
I thought DEK was based on "camdaki kiz". Am i wrong?
Could be 100% wrong but if they are both based on the same book i wonder how they are going to be different. Just a little bit confused.
I was confused too but I heard that the book has 2 different stories, and the book is more focused on the Nalan's story.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stunning. She looks like a model on the cover of a magazine.

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm eager to watch this. I'm not familiar at all with the books but just the overview is interesting. Plus I've seen the main actress in other shows and she's fantastic.

Mag

Reaction score

these trailers are giving me Masumlar apartmani vibes. I can already feel it will be a hit

Recent Threads