Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

'Crazy' theories

Reaction score
Hello there!
I want to ask you about any theories about Teskilat. They don't need to be possible, but what do you think about the future events? Do you have any crazy assumptions?

As from me:
Our "great 6" will all die in the end - yani no happy ending - here I have a thought:
Their mission will take some time, we don't know, how long, but it will not be infinity. They officially died. So what will happean after the mission's end? They cannot go back to the normal life. So my theory is that they will be killed to not 'disturb' in conservating state's secrets.

Just a theory, so keep calm, relax and write me, what do you think about Teskilat's ending, or maybe what would you like to see (eg. happy and reunited families?)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The writer of the series is known for liking really sad endings. I won't be surprised if they do die in the end lol

I feel like more team members will join the show along the way but the core will remain. Romance will definitely be introduced too, amongst them because the show is very American-esque.

Ceren will definitely turn clean and start working with them

Reaction score
The writer of the series is known for liking really sad endings. I won't be surprised if they do die in the end lol

I feel like more team members will join the show along the way but the core will remain. Romance will definitely be introduced too, amongst them because the show is very American-esque.

Ceren will definitely turn clean and start working with them
Yes, the writer is known from that, but I hope, he will end the show in the less painful way possible 🙏
and of course I think that the triangle Ceren-Serdar-Zehra will occur, but what to romances - I want to see Pinar with Hulki, it would be a great duo 😻
Oh that with Ceren sounds really possible, and it would be so nice to see her with the great six, she can act a big role in their mission. I think she will eg. save someone form death or sth like that to prove her loyality.

Latest posts

Recent Threads