Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Demet Özdemir | Official Discussion Thread

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
avANqgg.png

Demet Özdemir is a Turkish actress, model and dancer. She is best known for her role as the character "Sanem" in the fantastic drama series ErkenciKus.

Reaction score
Demet very well in summer dizi but in drama isn't good as summer dizi mesla in dek is a isn't good very much

Reaction score
Demet is in my belief a very new actress. She has a lot to improve on! However, by going to DEK she has proved that she is wanting to improve herself and wants to take risks. we all have known Demet to be a romcon actress and she does a phenomenal at such but now she proving to the industry that she is not a one class act.

Reaction score
Demet very well in summer dizi but in drama isn't good as summer dizi mesla in dek is a isn't good very much
Watch her acting in Kurt Seyit ve Sura as Alya... she played this role very well not to mention that that dizi was a drama dizi but Demet still managed to show us her phenomenal acting skills outside of Rom-Coms. I hope to see her in more projects like these ones i mentioned above...

1615758509811.jpeg

Latest posts

Recent Threads