Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Dizi suggestion

Reaction score
Hey guys!!! I wanted to add dizis to my "to watch" list. I have watched over 30, but i want suggestions of shows. I want ICONIC and EXCITING dizis (if possible, dramas. (I am not a fan of turkish rom-coms).
What are YOUR favourite or favourites dizis?

Reaction score
i prefer shows that either emotional or comedy very basic i know. not the biggest fan of action or drama. Wish I could have helped sorry.

Reaction score
I have a list. I watched 43 jaja.
But my all time favourites are: Ezel, Kara Sevda, Kara para ask, 20 dakika, ASk i memnu, Fatmagul, Icerde. That based on dizis that already ended.
Yours?
I recommend you
🙌 "Söz" 🙌
1615665590405.png
Storyline:
Yavuz Karasu, a well-trained Turkish soldier, is in Istanbul with his fiance where a terrorist operation takes place. Dr Bahar, who is not a surgeon, tries to save his fiance. After this incident, Yavuz goes back to Karabayir and Bahar follows him all the way to give him something that belongs to him. Another incident happens and he is chosen to be the commander of a team whose mission is to catch a terrorist and protect Karabiyir and their country Turkey. The whole team is solid, consistent, and willing to sacrifice their lives for the sake of their country.

Reaction score
I recommend you
🙌 "Söz" 🙌
View attachment 50
Storyline:
Yavuz Karasu, a well-trained Turkish soldier, is in Istanbul with his fiance where a terrorist operation takes place. Dr Bahar, who is not a surgeon, tries to save his fiance. After this incident, Yavuz goes back to Karabayir and Bahar follows him all the way to give him something that belongs to him. Another incident happens and he is chosen to be the commander of a team whose mission is to catch a terrorist and protect Karabiyir and their country Turkey. The whole team is solid, consistent, and willing to sacrifice their lives for the sake of their country.
thanks! I have it in my list of "shows to watch" but havent got the time yet jaja

Reaction score
What your are looking for is “Ramo” I’m telling you it is the best of the best 👏 this show is mixture of everything. I’m telling you will never have to skip because it gets better and better. Ramo is the best and it comes on Fridays by the way.

Attachments

• 2FACFFB2-3254-4695-B39D-5DD8FD1BB51A.jpeg
    2FACFFB2-3254-4695-B39D-5DD8FD1BB51A.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Please try to watch Ramo it is so good comes out on Fridays & it is #1 in Ratings. Murat Yildirm & Esra Bilgiç who make #Rambel 😭💕 in the show Ramo. This show has comedy, Love, Crime, and everything else.

Attachments

• 53C5A91A-8A17-4692-AD8D-9B0BF5AE2508.jpeg
    53C5A91A-8A17-4692-AD8D-9B0BF5AE2508.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • BF830DA2-1D71-4045-B84C-272AEEDD398F.jpeg
    BF830DA2-1D71-4045-B84C-272AEEDD398F.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
What your are looking for is “Ramo” I’m telling you it is the best of the best 👏 this show is mixture of everything. I’m telling you will never have to skip because it gets better and better. Ramo is the best and it comes on Fridays by the way.
I heard and read a lot about this dizi. But i want to end till it ends. I get really nervous with the whole "one episode per week" situation jaaj

Reaction score
I heard and read a lot about this dizi. But i want to end till it ends. I get really nervous with the whole "one episode per week" situation jaaj
It is too long waiting for a episode 😭 Now Ramo is at episode 36 so far

Reaction score
Siyah beyaz aşk It is a story about Asli, an uptight and kind-hearted doctor who is an orphan living in Istanbul with her police brother, Andfer gets entangled in a kind-of-mafia situation. In order to live, she has to marry the lead enforcer of that mafia, named Ferhat, a cold-blooded killer with a wounded past. Ferhat works with his uncle,buisnessman Namik Emirhan. Ferhat's father was shot when he was 12 in market
in front of him. Ferhat at the age of 12 was persuaded by namik killed the killer of his father pushing him into wrong world. Ferhat and his family including his mother and sister lives in Namik's house. Ferhat younger brother is a prosecutor who does not like ferhat and Namik due to there illegal works. Asli comes to know that ferhat father is Namit, but Ferhit does not know this. With a perod of events Asli falls in love with Ferhat and becomes pregnant with his son. She also changes Ferhit making him a warm hearted and loving man.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1594892873086.jpg
    FB_IMG_1594892873086.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1593103172975.jpg
    FB_IMG_1593103172975.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 0

Recent Threads