Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

General discussion (spoilers and predictions avaiable)

Reaction score
So maybe I will start with the general discussion thread. Tomorrow is THE DAY, so some photos etc has been already released.

Here Mahur's photo. She looks so perfect even though she has just "broken up". Stan this perfect Queen 👸😍

I am not following up on this show, but I have watched all the other known dizis for Alina, including "Paramparca" and "Ellimi Birakma"... All I can see is that she's a heaven on earth (Her russian origins are kicking in :)) I am so glad she's now in such a powerful dizi and I can't wait to start watching the chemistry between Burak and Alina very soon

Reaction score
I am not following up on this show, but I have watched all the other known dizis for Alina, including "Paramparca" and "Ellimi Birakma"... All I can see is that she's a heaven on earth (Her russian origins are kicking in :)) I am so glad she's now in such a powerful dizi and I can't wait to start watching the chemistry between Burak and Alina very soon
I am really amazed, that she has such achievments (Paramparca, Elimi Birakma were long and enjoyed shows, apperance in Netflix ASK 101) in the age of almost 23.
Yes, her beauty is wonderful 😻

Reaction score
I am really amazed, that she has such achievments (Paramparca, Elimi Birakma were long and enjoyed shows, apperance in Netflix ASK 101) in the age of almost 23.
Yes, her beauty is wonderful 😻
AHHH Ask 101... a;lmost forgot abt it 🥺 I finished it all in one binge in abt 4 hours. Goddd, Mert and Alina's acting is just breathtaking u never get tired of talking abt their phenomenal acting just by looking at their eyes. 💥💥

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How did y'all enjoy the episode?

Reaction score
How did y'all enjoy the episode?
it was really good
i enjoyed it a lot - beautiful music and cinematography as always
i am really sad with Ozan's death, he was a stupid jerk, but scenes of Celal or Savas beating Ozan were also fun and even of his all sins he didnt deserve to die this way
mahcel scenes as always - 🔥🔥 angry Mahur firing Celal from his work is such a pleasing view
her being shot - all these scenes were like masterpiece - Alina's acting 💓, Celal's worry for Mahur and words he only used to his beloved daughter, his surrender - ayyy amazing moments (yes, Marasli fandom are strange ppl who are happy if main characters are in pain ahahah)

Reaction score
Why did I read "susmak iyidir" in Marasli's voice 😂
i had the same situation, when i saw this #
I can see it in front of my eyes: Marasli has his pokerface and stands in front of Mahur and says "Susmak iyidir bayan"
ahahahah

Reaction score
Highlights of the episode: Mahur calling Marasli "Bayim" 😅 and Marasli calling Mahur "guzellim"🥰

Reaction score
Highlights of the episode: Mahur calling Marasli "Bayim" 😅 and Marasli calling Mahur "guzellim"🥰
Bayim scene was so funny. He calles her bayan 24/7 and when hears bayim is like "wtf what's the language" his face look was priceless :ROFLMAO:
and guzelim 💓 ayyy i melted myslef hearing this and seeing how he was stroking her hair

Latest posts

Recent Threads