Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Hande Erçel | Official Discussion Thread

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
uKq05sK.png

Hande Erçel is a Turkish actress and model best known for her lead role as Hayat Uzun in the TV series Aşk Laftan Anlamaz and Eda Yıldız in the TV series Sen Çal Kapımı, both of which achieved huge success in Turkey and abroad, namely in Latin American countries, in South Asia and in the Middle East. (Source: Wikipedia)

Reaction score
I have a quick question about Hande. She has been in very popular tv shows I know that I never came across her until Sen Cal Kapimi and my question is about how did she become so popular on social media? Obviously she is a very pretty woman and she is good at acting as far as I can tell but when did she blow up? I am a fan of hers since SCK but it's crazy to me how she is one of the most followed people in Turkey on IG. ? Did her social media blow up through a successful show? Was it because of her previous relationship? Was it through the passing of her Mother? I am just interested as I am a very new fan of hers.

Reaction score
I have a quick question about Hande. She has been in very popular tv shows I know that I never came across her until Sen Cal Kapimi and my question is about how did she become so popular on social media? Obviously she is a very pretty woman and she is good at acting as far as I can tell but when did she blow up? I am a fan of hers since SCK but it's crazy to me how she is one of the most followed people in Turkey on IG. ? Did her social media blow up through a successful show? Was it because of her previous relationship? Was it through the passing of her Mother? I am just interested as I am a very new fan of hers.
I believe it was due to the immense national and international success of her 2016-2017 show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz or Love Doesn't Understand Words with Burak Deniz since you are newly familiar with Hande and have become a fan of hers via SCK then I would highly recommend Aşk Laftan Anlamaz because her chemistry with Burak Deniz in that show I personally believe outshines her chemistry with Kerem Bursin but that is a matter of opinion though I believe whatever the case, you should DEFINELTY watch Aşk Laftan Anlamaz because almost ALL of Hande's fans have watched that show and it is one of my favourites dizis. Hoşça Kal!

Reaction score
There was some news in May 2020 of Hande once again coming together with Burak Deniz in a show, is there nay chance of that happening after SCK?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

One of her very first shows, 'ask laftan anlamaz' is SOOOO popular.

Reaction score
I agree that her previous series "Ask laftan anlamaz" was very succesful but I think that what makes her special is her character. It is clear that she has zero ego and that is obvious by how much her colleagues, not only actors but cameramen and all members of the staff value her...Her beauty goes much more than what meets the eye....People can feel that...

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's so true. She minds her business! Plus she's also a hustler, she's been in quite a number of shows.

Reaction score
I believe it was due to the immense national and international success of her 2016-2017 show Aşk Laftan Anlamaz or Love Doesn't Understand Words with Burak Deniz since you are newly familiar with Hande and have become a fan of hers via SCK then I would highly recommend Aşk Laftan Anlamaz because her chemistry with Burak Deniz in that show I personally believe outshines her chemistry with Kerem Bursin but that is a matter of opinion though I believe whatever the case, you should DEFINELTY watch Aşk Laftan Anlamaz because almost ALL of Hande's fans have watched that show and it is one of my favourites dizis. Hoşça Kal!
Definitely will give it a shot. Thank you ;)

Reaction score
There was some news in May 2020 of Hande once again coming together with Burak Deniz in a show, is there nay chance of that happening after SCK?
Unfortunately no. The female lead character was played then by dilan deniz. And the show has already aired on BluTv (it's called yarım kalan aşklar i guess)

Mag

Reaction score
she had a conflict schedule so she rejected the role in yarım kalan aşklar

Reaction score
I would so much like to see Hande Erçel and Burak Deniz once again on screen together but this time it should be a different genre, as in different from their last dizi, ALA, which was a rom-com. Would want to see them in the genres of thriller or so perhaps.

Latest posts

Recent Threads