Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Hopeless romantic !

Reaction score
My main reason for watching Turkish dramas? The romance, love and super couples! There is nothing I love more than watching my favourite couples make up to break up to make up all over again. Cough cough Ferhat and Asli. I lived for it. I got angry when someone messed up. I was sad when they went on a “break” and I felt the love and devotion when they got back together and were doing well.

Yes! I LOVE EVERYTHING ROMANCE!!!!

To make a very long story short, I was reminiscing with a friend about our favourite soap operas and it got me thinking about my favourite couples. I want to ask you...

What is your favourite romance series?

P.s. no action- romance or comedy- romance. HAHA, I want romance-romance, happy, realistic-ish, marriage romance. Melodrama romance.

1615650696575.png1615650418346.png1615650519362.png1615650652359.png

Reaction score
My main reason for watching Turkish dramas? The romance, love and super couples! There is nothing I love more than watching my favourite couplmake up to break up to make up all over again. Cough cough Ferhat and Asli. I lived for it. I got angry when someone messed up. I was sad when they went on a “break” and I felt the love and devotion when they got back together and were doing well.

Yes! I LOVE EVERYTHING ROMANCE!!!!

To make a very long story short, I was reminiscing with a friend about our favourite soap operas and it got me thinking about my favourite couples. I want to ask you...

What is your favourite romance series?

P.s. no action- romance or comedy- romance. HAHA, I want romance-romance, happy, realistic-ish, marriage romance. Melodrama romance.

View attachment 39View attachment 36
Hi :) I'm also as you said a hopeless romantic and its my favourite everyday escaping from reality routine to watch some beautiful scenes from Turkish drama or full episodes. I noticed I love Turkish romance more than for example American romantic tv shows because here I can feel more love through the screen watching beautiful, full-of-love, romatic conversations and scenes in general while Americans show love in their shows only with putting a few making love scenes in a row from different places and the next scene is a fight and and then all over again. Not that I don't enjoy that kind of scenes in Turkish shows too but besides that here they show all other aspects of love so I can really believe in it. From that shows that you mentoined i really loved Siyah beyaz aşk and their chemistry. 😍 Also, I recently watched Medcezir and reallyyy loved it and I currently watch Alev Alev. That is not just romance and the story is little bit heavy but some of the couples in the series are really great and I enjoy watching them very much.

Reaction score
Hi :) I'm also as you said a hopeless romantic and its my favourite everyday escaping from reality routine to watch some beautiful scenes from Turkish drama or full episodes. I noticed I love Turkish romance more than for example American romantic tv shows because here I can feel more love through the screen watching beautiful, full-of-love, romatic conversations and scenes in general while Americans show love in their shows only with putting a few making love scenes in a row from different places and the next scene is a fight and and then all over again. Not that I don't enjoy that kind of scenes in Turkish shows too but besides that here they show all other aspects of love so I can really believe in it. From that shows that you mentoined i really loved Siyah beyaz aşk and their chemistry. 😍 Also, I recently watched Medcezir and reallyyy loved it and I currently watch Alev Alev. That is not just romance and the story is little bit heavy but some of the couples in the series are really great and I enjoy watching them very much.
You said it all! I also love everything related to the romance genre because it's such a great escape for me too. With everything going on in the world right now, I think we could all agree we are all in need of a little love.

Luckily, romantic films and series from Turkey will keep on coming. I just hope they have more realistic and mature themes when dealing with romance. That is why Black and while love resonates with many. The character development is so refreshing to witness. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I'm gonna watch Alev Alev soon!

Reaction score
You said it all! I also love everything related to the romance genre because it's such a great escape for me too. With everything going on in the world right now, I think we could all agree we are all in need of a little love.

Luckily, romantic films and series from Turkey will keep on coming. I just hope they have more realistic and mature themes when dealing with romance. That is why Black and while love resonates with many. The character development is so refreshing to witness. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I'm gonna watch Alev Alev soon!
Yesss and I heard that this summer will be full of new romcoms so i just can't wait.
You definitely won't regret watching Alev Alev, let me know your thoughts on it after watching :)
Have you seen Son Yaz?

Reaction score
One of my favourite shows is Inadina Ask (stubborn love) with Can Yaman filmed in 2015-2016
Personally I am not a very romantic person nor do I actually believe in love especially the dizi kind but i do love watch romance shows with comedy.
Romance alone for me I don't think I could do it, it has to have a drama or comedy in it for me lol.
This show is very very funny and I would definitely recommend you watching it if you haven't already.

Reaction score
This show is very very funny and I would definitely recommend you watching it if you haven't already.
I liked it too!! Just too bad it is kinda unfinished but despite that really cute and worth watching :)

Reaction score
One of my favourite shows is Inadina Ask (stubborn love) with Can Yaman filmed in 2015-2016
Personally I am not a very romantic person nor do I actually believe in love especially the dizi kind but i do love watch romance shows with comedy.
Romance alone for me I don't think I could do it, it has to have a drama or comedy in it for me lol.
Now that I think of it I like romance with a sprinkle of drama too. No comedic cheese tho😛

Latest posts

Recent Threads