Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Içerde (A.K.A Insider) (2016-2017)

Reaction score
Storyline:
When Sarp's brother Umut disappears and is presumed dead, his mother hangs onto his memory for dear life. Sarp blames himself for having lost him and is still haunted by the loss. Just as Sarp is to graduate from the police academy he is assigned to infiltrate the mafia syndicate run by the mob boss, Celal. He believes by succeeding with his mission he will finally find peace in his mind and soul. When getting further involved in Celal's world, Sarp also finds himself developing deep feelings for the mob boss's protégé, Melek. She was taken off the streets begging as a small child by Celal, alongside a little boy, Mert. Sarp eventually discovers that Mert is his long lost brother who in turn is embarking on his own mission for Celal. Suddenly the siblings are reunited but not as two brothers but two opponents on the different side of the law. Will the brotherly love succeed to overcome all differences and heal wounded hearts?
My Review:

What a show. I have watched a lot of Turkish shows before but this one, boy am I glad I invested. It's a big undertaking at 39 near 2-hour episodes but it had me completely hooked.

Aras Bulut Iynemli is talented beyond belief, he and an equally amazing Cagatay light up the screen as warring opposing nemesis's who are both on the inside and unaware they are really brothers.

Oooh, the drama. I adored this from start to finish. The intensity brought by the two leads carries the show. Mert Karadag may have been my favourite character on screen of all time.

1615661652346.png

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a classic!!! One of the best Turkish dramas ever! Thanks for your review!

Reaction score
I am totally agree with you!!!! This dizi left me completely breathless. I have whached the last two bölüm like a hundred time. Maybe I would like to see more scenes of Eylem cause I love her character, but I can't say anythhing bad about Içerde.

Reaction score
One of my favorites! Cagatay Ulusoy and Aras Bulut Iynemli are phenomenal. Such an emotional show I think I cried at least once in every episode 😂

Reaction score
One of my favorites! Cagatay Ulusoy and Aras Bulut Iynemli are phenomenal. Such an emotional show I think I cried at least once in every episode 😂
YUPP YUPP as you shoulddd ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Latest posts

Recent Threads