Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ | Official Discussion Thread

Staff member
Reaction score
KrZZWc2.png

Reaction score
What’s y’all favorite dizi for kivanć?
Mine is “Kuzey Güney” (2011-2013)
^^ Recommended 10/10
Kuzey Güney is a Turkish television drama series. The scenarists are Ece Yörenç and Melek Gençoğlu. The series stars Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ as Kuzey Tekinoğlu, a tough and rebellious son of an Istanbul baker, who comes back from prison four years after he confesses to a crime his brother, Güney, committed

Attachments

• D0A538A1-950E-47CF-B4A4-3F9DA5B6E78A.jpeg
    D0A538A1-950E-47CF-B4A4-3F9DA5B6E78A.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hos geldin. My favorite is Cesur ve Guzel because it was the first dizi I watched from start to finish lol

dJI4WTdhkBIQoOdM4tIwD6WO8UK.jpg

Reaction score
Hos geldin. My favorite is Cesur ve Guzel because it was the first dizi I watched from start to finish lol

dJI4WTdhkBIQoOdM4tIwD6WO8UK.jpg
Cesur Ve Guzel was still one of the best in his career. I really loved his long blonde hair and the stunning beard of his especially that it really suited his role. Not to mention his outstanding chemistry between him and Tuba ... They were like soulmates. But I have to say that his best character portray was during his role as Kuzey Tekinoglu. He really killed it with the small things that touch on the character and make you get obsessed with the show.

Reaction score
My most beloved Kivanc drama is Kuzey Guney, which was so unforgettable. I have watched and rewatched it innumerable times but still it is never enough. Kuzey and Cemre's journey is one of the most poignant and beautiful stories in Turkish television. I was so moved by Kuzey's struggle from zero to the top amidst battling his demons from the past and also bearing the consequences of his actions head on and becoming a man who takes his responsibilities seriously. I loved the brother's duo, their connection with each other, Guney's guilt towards Kuzey's four years spent in prison and Kuzey's unconditional love towards Guney even though they were in huge conflict in the series but Kuzey would be the first one to save Guney when he was in danger. But, even then Kuzey and Cemre's ceasless and immovable love was one of the first reasons I could not stop watching this series. The script was fantastically written and execution was brilliant. It takes us through a beautiful story of a man's patience, resilence and perseverance to fight till the end for what he deserves, hence Kuzey Guney will always hold a special place in my heart.

Reaction score
My most beloved Kivanc drama is Kuzey Guney, which was so unforgettable. I have watched and rewatched it innumerable times but still it is never enough. Kuzey and Cemre's journey is one of the most poignant and beautiful stories in Turkish television. I was so moved by Kuzey's struggle from zero to the top amidst battling his demons from the past and also bearing the consequences of his actions head on and becoming a man who takes his responsibilities seriously. I loved the brother's duo, their connection with each other, Guney's guilt towards Kuzey's four years spent in prison and Kuzey's unconditional love towards Guney even though they were in huge conflict in the series but Kuzey would be the first one to save Guney when he was in danger. But, even then Kuzey and Cemre's ceasless and immovable love was one of the first reasons I could not stop watching this series. The script was fantastically written and execution was brilliant. It takes us through a beautiful story of a man's patience, resilence and perseverance to fight till the end for what he deserves, hence Kuzey Guney will always hold a special place in my heart.
Wow... Just WOW... what a speech! 🙌🙌. I am really happy people like you still value this dizi preciously as it's not getting its enough popularity nowadays as it's old. This show deserved much more awards back then in 2011-2013. Though I have to mention the beautiful award that my beloved Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ received in 2012:

Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ - " Altin Kelebek Best Actor " Award in 2012

Reaction score
Wow... Just WOW... what a speech! 🙌🙌. I am really happy people like you still value this dizi preciously as it's not getting its enough popularity nowadays as it's old. This show deserved much more awards back then in 2011-2013. Though I have to mention the beautiful award that my beloved Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ received in 2012:

Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ - " Altin Kelebek Best Actor " Award in 2012

I never found drama like Kuzey Guney. And no actor other than Kivanc who could play this role flawlessly. The way he portrays the depth of Kuzey's emotions, it is unrivalled.

Latest posts

Recent Threads