Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Kardeşlerim | Official Discussion Thread

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

The series follows the story four siblings who are forced to band together and raise themselves after the death of their parents.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm really really loving this dizi. As a fan of Party of Five, it's right up my alley! The young actors are fantastic,

Reaction score
If you are a fan of emotional and heartbreaking tv shows, then this must be the one for you. After the first 15 min of diving through the first bolum, The 4 siblings reminded me of "Kırgın Çiçekler" classic show. These 4 young actors/actresses are an example and an illustration that a dizi can become successful and known regardless of whether the main cast is famous/has a good background on social media (AKA no. of followers) With an open mouth-blown to say that this show has survived among the very tough successful dizis like "Gönül Dağı" on its day with an outstanding average rate of 7 to 8 on its weekly air on Saturday. If you ever decided to drop by and launch your journey onto this dizi, don't forget to bring a tissue box with you because you are gonna definitely go through a roller coaster of happiness, sadness, pain, and grief. 🌹🙌

Reaction score
Guys I love this show so much I can’t wait till Asdor becomes a thing you know Asiye & Dorük omg they are the cutest 😫😍😭

Reaction score
Where can we watch Kardeslerim episode 4 English ********* for free cuz I’m broke and I’m 16 lmao 😭😭😭

Reaction score
One of my favourite shows currently on the air. Everything in this Dizi happens very often in Turkey.
there is a lot of references in this show that if you don't know the government and culture of Turkey it can definitely be difficult to understand. for example in last weeks episode they gave more money to the owner of the house which is because he thought that they made another home in his land and this is illegal however there are ways around it for instance in turkey there are a lot of home built of other peoples land called 'gecekondu' which is home being built very quickly on someone else's land. for the owner to get the house back they need to buy the land again.
I would 100% recommend this dizi. The emotional factor of this dizi is very strong so i will say have loads of tissues with you. There are some situations in the dizi that are over exaggerated however most is very real.

Latest posts

Recent Threads