Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Kuzey Güney (2011–2013)

Reaction score
Storyline:
"Kuzey" and "Güney" are brothers, yet they cannot be more different, both in character and also in their perception, much like the names, they are "North" and "South". While the older brother "Güney" strives in school and is the general good boy next door, his younger brother is nothing like him, he is wild and unpredictable. Despite their differences, the disparate brothers still fall in love with the same girl, "Cemre", who has just moved into the neighbourhood. When "Cemre" and "Güney" get together, "Kuzey" is devastated. An unfortunate event leads to a car accident where a man dies. Even though "Güney" drove the car that causes the death of a man, "Kuzey" takes the blame on himself and goes to prison for hit-and-run. After four years, he is released from prison and returns to his family.

My Honest Review:
In past years, classic Turkish TV series have gained quality and there were great productions like "Ezel", "Ask-I-Memnu", "Valley of the Wolves" or "Binbir Gece" ("1001 Nights"), but the level is now even higher with this one.

Overall good story, great directing, great cast and great role-playing for each and every actor and actress from Kivanc Tatlitug to everybody else... Even from the first episode, the series starts with a very good way of storytelling.. sometimes extremely heavy drama deep into family relations, anger, feelings in a realistic way.

Initially, I am impressed with how Kivanc deeply portrayed every single one of "Kuzey"'s movements and emotions (This includes the way he holds his phone with one finger, The way he always passes his fingers over his nose to show his presence), best up to date. he plays a young man with a good heart but with lots of drawbacks and in a way weird personal attitudes... All family members are giving top performances, in my opinion, especially the father, "Sami Tekinoglu" ("Mostafa Avkiran"). The past flashbacks represented by this show thoroughly depicted and was very well shown. Some of these flashbacks had such a deep impact to deliver some important messages and left us In tears. This show might seem so simple but it holds a very much bigger and meaningful message to deliver: "Whatever happens, don't ever betray your close and loved ones for the sake of unconditional love/emotions held towards a person you don't know what your future holds with." "Family is very and equally important as the person you are dreaming to have a long-term relationship with"

At the end of the day, I very much highly recommend this show especially if you are a drama and emotional genre lover. This one expresses every character's role deeply and in the right way. Overall 10/10 and if I could I would give it an 11/10

1615700008949.png

Latest posts

Recent Threads