Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Masumlar Apartmanı | Official Discussion Thread

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Adapted from the memories of psychiatrist Gülseren Budayıcıoğlu, the story is based on real-life experiences. In detail, Masumlar Apartmanı (The Innocents) follows the lives of Han’s (Birkan Sokullu) family and the love story between him and İnci (Farah Zeynep Abdullah), who has a complicated relationship with family and friends.

Reaction score
If you haven't watched the series i would definitely recommend you giving it a try cause its one of the best tv series on air at the moment. each episode is filmed in very high quality. ☺️
there are these 4 siblings that all have some time of mental illness. the oldest safiye has severe OCD and cannot leave the apartment which they own. Growing up she faced a lot of struggles with her mum harassing her in her day to day life. her father had another family before which died which made him marry safiye's mum and when her dad didn't show love to her mum her mum would blame the daughter. she basically raised her 3 other siblings (gulben, han, neriman).
Gulben doesn't have OCD as severe as Safiye however she also does. Gulben has a problem with wetting the bed and they cannot put it through the washer because of OCD and since they don't through anything out with the mental note of they will clean it later or they might need it later they put it in the apartment above them.
As you watch the show you will understand that Han is the seemed to be normal one in the show however he also has mental issues that you will need to watch to discover.
Nerman is the youngest of the 4 siblings going to school. Her mental illness is that she self harm her arms by itching it very hard.
i would definitely give the best 3 episodes ago and if you still can't vibe with it then i would leave it.
i would love to tell you more about the story but i think i might spoil it lol go watch anyways and tell me about it.

Reaction score
I love this show! There's just something different about it, it's not a basic cliche dizi:)

Recent Threads