Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Medcezir (2013-2015)

Reaction score

Storyline:
Yaman, who lives in the suburb of Istanbul Tozludere, gets into trouble because of his big brother. Until that day he tried to change his destiny by working to be a good student. That evening he will unwillingly be introduced to crime. And his clean dossier is tainted. He meets lawyer Selim Serez when he has lost all the hope. Selim sees in Yaman a promising young man, under the mud that is over him. Yaman who gets into trouble even more while trying to stay out of it, reminds him of himself and doesn't want this guy's story to end behind iron bars Yaman doesn't take seriously the offer of a rich lawyer at first, but after problems that surface after his return to his house, she realizes he won't be able to continue his life where he left it. Loud voices from the poor house once again reach Selim. Yaman doesn't refuse Selim's offer this time and he takes a new step towards the door that leads to a new world offered to him by a man whom he met under bad circumstances. Even if Yaman is aware that there are no miracles in real life, and that he doesn't have another chance apart from going through that door. Carrying the weight of past on his shoulders, among people he doesn't know, he will face a more difficult life than the one he had in Tozludere.

My Honest Review:

'How can the old "rich girl/poor boy" love story cliche turn into something original? If you want to find an answer to this question, watch Medcezir!
Medcezir, it's a series I've seen many times! The story and talent of the actors in this series surprised me from the first episode to the last. Adrenaline, richness, poverty, fast, hard work, self-confidence, and the confidence Yaman has always scattered around him made me love the show! The character I loved most is Yaman Koper, played by the young actor, Cagatay Ulusoy, as a memorable role! This character belonging to a poor social class, through perseverance, work and sacrifice, becomes an example for rich and poor people! I recommend it as a series of young people who aspire to a decent life and who are aware that only through work, perseverance, but also a bit of luck can they reach where they want, conquering people's hearts, regardless of the barriers that arise them a lifetime! The love story between Yaman and Mira was a beautiful love story, in which love, ideals and work were rewarded at the end of the show! Taner Ölmez brought Mert to life, what a character, the show wouldn't be the same without him, always funny and I absolutely loved his character. Baris Falay was perfect, the best character on this show, Selim was just amazing, I consider him as a role model, truly a beautiful person. Defne Kayalar really stepped up in the second season and played a beautiful role. The love in this show is just amazing, Mira and Yaman, Eylul and Mert, Selim and Ender, all these relationships were amazing to watch. "Toygar Işıklı" put so much effort to produce such a masterpiece of a music album for such a show. It's truly mesmerizing to hear these soundtracks over and over again throughout the years.

1615717075607.png

Reaction score
What shows are the couples from? Based on the pics...
Maybe you can list them to help others who want to watch. Thanks

Reaction score

Storyline:
Yaman, who lives in the suburb of Istanbul Tozludere, gets into trouble because of his big brother. Until that day he tried to change his destiny by working to be a good student. That evening he will unwillingly be introduced to crime. And his clean dossier is tainted. He meets lawyer Selim Serez when he has lost all the hope. Selim sees in Yaman a promising young man, under the mud that is over him. Yaman who gets into trouble even more while trying to stay out of it, reminds him of himself and doesn't want this guy's story to end behind iron bars Yaman doesn't take seriously the offer of a rich lawyer at first, but after problems that surface after his return to his house, she realizes he won't be able to continue his life where he left it. Loud voices from the poor house once again reach Selim. Yaman doesn't refuse Selim's offer this time and he takes a new step towards the door that leads to a new world offered to him by a man whom he met under bad circumstances. Even if Yaman is aware that there are no miracles in real life, and that he doesn't have another chance apart from going through that door. Carrying the weight of past on his shoulders, among people he doesn't know, he will face a more difficult life than the one he had in Tozludere.

My Honest Review:

'How can the old "rich girl/poor boy" love story cliche turn into something original? If you want to find an answer to this question, watch Medcezir!
Medcezir, it's a series I've seen many times! The story and talent of the actors in this series surprised me from the first episode to the last. Adrenaline, richness, poverty, fast, hard work, self-confidence, and the confidence Yaman has always scattered around him made me love the show! The character I loved most is Yaman Koper, played by the young actor, Cagatay Ulusoy, as a memorable role! This character belonging to a poor social class, through perseverance, work and sacrifice, becomes an example for rich and poor people! I recommend it as a series of young people who aspire to a decent life and who are aware that only through work, perseverance, but also a bit of luck can they reach where they want, conquering people's hearts, regardless of the barriers that arise them a lifetime! The love story between Yaman and Mira was a beautiful love story, in which love, ideals and work were rewarded at the end of the show! Taner Ölmez brought Mert to life, what a character, the show wouldn't be the same without him, always funny and I absolutely loved his character. Baris Falay was perfect, the best character on this show, Selim was just amazing, I consider him as a role model, truly a beautiful person. Defne Kayalar really stepped up in the second season and played a beautiful role. The love in this show is just amazing, Mira and Yaman, Eylul and Mert, Selim and Ender, all these relationships were amazing to watch. "Toygar Işıklı" put so much effort to produce such a masterpiece of a music album for such a show. It's truly mesmerizing to hear these soundtracks over and over again throughout the years.

View attachment 77
What shows are the couples from? Based on the pics...
Maybe you can list them to help others who want to watch. Thanks
Done .... I tried to adjust each couple above each picture in my signature but it's not really fitting exactly at the top of it but hopefully now you can see the names correctly with the show names 💖

Reaction score
Medcezir...One of those dizis I wanted to delete from my memory complitely so I can watch like it's for the first time again.
Right... At this point, I started getting jealous of people that still didn't start watching the dizi yet... It was such a gift stumbling upon it randomly in 2017 to just become one of my favourite dizis of all time. Not to mention Cagtay's chemistry with Serenay that never failed to put a smile on our faces. I really wish either of them are back in a normal Tv dizi airing on channels once again because their internet streaming shows are very short and are not enough to feed me the desire of having enough of the brilliant acting of these two :)

Reaction score
Done .... I tried to adjust each couple above each picture in my signature but it's not really fitting exactly at the top of it but hopefully now you can see the names correctly with the show names 💖
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this 7agmido(y) :)

Recent Threads