Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Rant about Zeynep

Reaction score
Zeynep needs to move on from Mehdi and everything that Bariş’s sister said made and make sense. i understand Zeynep I do but like Mehdi doesn’t even communicate with Z and she finds a way to get involved with his business.
When she couldn’t even be honest with herself about her feeling towards B how can she get married with him. It really doesn’t make sense. As much as I love watching romance shows and ask I personally don’t believe in ‘Love’ especially ‘the dizi’ kind. But their relationship just seems off with me.

Reaction score
Zeynep needs to move on from Mehdi and everything that Bariş’s sister said made and make sense. i understand Zeynep I do but like Mehdi doesn’t even communicate with Z and she finds a way to get involved with his business.
When she couldn’t even be honest with herself about her feeling towards B how can she get married with him. It really doesn’t make sense. As much as I love watching romance shows and ask I personally don’t believe in ‘Love’ especially ‘the dizi’ kind. But their relationship just seems off with me.
Dek is damaged in s2 but Demet isn't so good in drama but ibo is so wonderful in drama and l love his act

Reaction score
When she couldn’t even be honest with herself about her feeling towards B how can she get married with him. It really doesn’t make sense. As much as I love watching romance shows and ask I personally don’t believe in ‘Love’ especially ‘the dizi’ kind. But their relationship just seems off with me.char
Character of zenynap is damaged in s2 zaten

Reaction score
Dek is damaged in s2 but Demet isn't so good in drama but ibo is so wonderful in drama and l love his act
i'm actually really enjoying Demet in a drama show its new for her and its a wonderful experience for her to improve her acting skills. Ibo is also a very skills actor cannot disagree with that. && S2 does have a fault however they are trying to show the reality of life which i understand but i think they are taking it too far...

Reaction score
i'm actually really enjoying Demet in a drama show its new for her and its a wonderful experience for her to improve her acting skills. Ibo is also a very skills actor cannot disagree with that. && S2 does have a fault however they are trying to show the reality of life which i understand but i think they are taking it too far...
I hope dek stop bec it wasn't like s1 that talk about hurts of mehdi and zeynep in their childhood but s2 is like summer series talks about love between boss and A beautiful employee like erkin kuş and i hope too ibrahim and birce met together agin in serie deserve their amazing acting

Mag

Reaction score

The decision to get married is too soon but I'm happy she said yes. She made a decision for herself, and not to please others. Baris is mature and understanding. he didn't run away to another country 😩 when he found out she lied to him and hide things from him. I love ZeyBar 🥰 But let's be honest, it's a dizi world, something will come out and they'll broke up 😩

Reaction score
The decision to get married is too soon but I'm happy she said yes. She made a decision for herself, and not to please others. Baris is mature and understanding. he didn't run away to another country 😩 when he found out she lied to him and hide things from him. I love ZeyBar 🥰 But let's be honest, it's a dizi world, something will come out and they'll broke up 😩
i agree with you I do enjoy their relationship and i am happy that she made a decision to make herself happy but i feel like their is just something off about their relationship and i can't put my finger on it.

Reaction score
I hope dek stop bec it wasn't like s1 that talk about hurts of mehdi and zeynep in their childhood but s2 is like summer series talks about love between boss and A beautiful employee like erkin kuş and i hope too ibrahim and birce met together agin in serie deserve their amazing acting
i believe we have 9 episodes and then it's the final. And in the start they had a bond and Mehdi was Zeyneps brothers friend so she could just speak to him and we don't see that anymore.

Latest posts

Recent Threads