Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Recommend Good Dizis (Concluded ONLY)

Reaction score
Hi People recommend good dizis those that are concluded some of my favourites are Dolunay, Kara Para Aşk, Aşk Laftan Anlamaz, Bızım Hıkaye, Şeref Meselesi and other such similar ones. Teşekkürler arkadaşlar!!

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome! :)

My favorite all time favorites are Kiralik Ask, Poyraz Karayel, and Kalbimdeki Deniz --- some other favorites: Gonül, Her Yerde Sen, Karadayi, Siyah Beyaz Ask, and Kuzgun.

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello! I recommend Meryem, Kordugum, and Gunesin Kizlari (I'm still watching this one but love it so far). I also recommend Siyah Beyaz Ask - it's great!

Reaction score
Hey, I have a few that i have watched with my family and we all enjoyed
inadina ask, anne, Medcezir, Paramparça, Asla Vazgeçmem, Acemi Cadı.
I couldn't think of anymore at this very moment but these vary for genres to age groups to basically everything.
Hope i helped a little bit.

Reaction score
Hello! Some of my favorites are Icerde, Fatmagulun Su Cu Ne, Kara Sevda, Sen Anlat Karadeniz, and Oyle Bir Gecer Zaman Ki which Im currently watching :)

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the recommendations!! Currently watching with my family the absolutely emotional family-oriented drama, Elimi Birakma and its absolutely amazing would highly recommend it if anyone hasnt watched it. What are some of the good websites for Dizis because sometimes I cant find the ones I would like to watch with Eng Subs :( do suggest some websites I do know about serial4u, turkfans. ********** but the mor ethe merrier ;)

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the recommendations!! Currently watching with my family the absolutely emotional family-oriented drama, Elimi Birakma and its absolutely amazing would highly recommend it if anyone hasnt watched it. What are some of the good websites for Dizis because sometimes I cant find the ones I would like to watch with Eng Subs :( do suggest some websites I do know about serial4u, turkfans. ********** but the mor ethe merrier ;)
Elimi Birakma was so emotional! Alina Boz made me cry countless times😭 Some other websites are wlext and superriki.

Reaction score
O
Hello! Some of my favorites are Icerde, Fatmagulun Su Cu Ne, Kara Sevda, Sen Anlat Karadeniz, and Oyle Bir Gecer Zaman Ki which Im currently watching :)
Oh I love Oyle Gecer Bir Zaman such a great show!!!

Reaction score
O

Oh I love Oyle Gecer Bir Zaman such a great show!!!
It’s amazing!!! I couldn’t find any ********* for it so i decided to watch it on YouTube and I was instantly hooked.

Reaction score
Hi, could you please tell me where could I watch Oyle Bir Gecer Zaman Ki with english *********?

Reaction score
Hi, could you please tell me where could I watch Oyle Bir Gecer Zaman Ki with english *********?
I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. I just watched it on youtube without any english ********* :(

Recent Threads