Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!
Reaction score
Can some please recommend romantic dizi only! I am becoming so bored and lonely... I want to stay occupied
So far, I've watched:

Siyah Beyaz Ask, I love this show so much. 10/10​

Kara Sevda is alright 5/10​

I want pure romance and no comedy. I want couples dealing with relationships as mature people

Reaction score
Well, with no comedy is difficult for me to say BUT i have happened to have watched a dizi that in my opinion you could like. Medcezir. It has romance and drama, the comedy is not the point of the show, it is there but not in an intense way. Although the couple are two teenagers that are just beginning college, they seem very mature in their decisions, while the drama is very much strong with scenes that kind of made me sad and want to cry (never managed to really cry, i'm not that easily led to cry. Although at the time i was watching i was having a bit of a health problem which made me very sad, but you get the point, i don't usually cry!). It was my first dizi, it made me fall in love with the diziland, the language and Istanbul (now i'm planning to one day visit the city, if my bank account allows), so maybe it's a good try? I hope that I helped you with the suggestion.

Reaction score
Well, with no comedy is difficult for me to say BUT i have happened to have watched a dizi that in my opinion you could like. Medcezir. It has romance and drama, the comedy is not the point of the show, it is there but not in an intense way. Although the couple are two teenagers that are just beginning college, they seem very mature in their decisions, while the drama is very much strong with scenes that kind of made me sad and want to cry (never managed to really cry, i'm not that easily led to cry. Although at the time i was watching i was having a bit of a health problem which made me very sad, but you get the point, i don't usually cry!). It was my first dizi, it made me fall in love with the diziland, the language and Istanbul (now i'm planning to one day visit the city, if my bank account allows), so maybe it's a good try? I hope that I helped you with the suggestion.
Thank you:)

Reaction score
For straight Romance/Drama I would recommend Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari. To me this has the best actual love triangle I've seen in book or film, where there are compelling reasons to be in love with each character and personality changes are well written and reasonable. I also think Zalim Istanbul is a good Romance/Drama.

Reaction score
Hayat Sarkisi is dramatic, romantic but sometimes funny as well. Then Kiralik Ask that though sometimes there are comedic clips the love story is incredible and there is ongoing drama. I also like Siyah Beyaz Ask but couldn't stand Kara Sevda. Also, watch Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari.

Reaction score
OMG!!! So many people like Kara Sevda... I tried watching it so many times so that I'm not bored when there are no dramas of my interest. But, it's just not for me. Thank you

Latest posts

Recent Threads