Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!
Reaction score
1615700965951.png
The first season of Doctor Foster is a really interesting look at how someone discovers and begins to deal with spousal betrayal as well as the subsequent impact on children in the family. Really interesting psychological intrigue.

The second season gets boring and unnecessary! Overall, season one was such a masterpiece. You feel like you're the lead character Asya and share all her emotions. Her husband for all he did was evil and manipulative. Seriously, I put myself in her place and thought how would I deal with all the mess that poor lady had to deal with. The show encapsulates so much, you can't complain about it. In a nutshell, this show is ridiculously intense.

Who likes this show? Why?

Reaction score
I only watched the Korean remake of "Dr Foster" till now. I am really hoping to start watching my fav "Cansu Dere" very soon in Sadakatsiz. ❣💥

Latest posts

Recent Threads