Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Sen Çal Kapımı Episode 36 | Discussion Thread

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watched it live today. I'm screaming at the ending.. How many obstacles does one couple have to overcome? GEEEEZ!

Reaction score
the ending just broke my heart.. hope this pregnancy plot ends in the next episode ( i seriously doubt it) .such lovely edser moments, then the end!!! What are the writers thinking??

Staff member
Reaction score
I watched today and it isn't a bad episode but the Selin pregnancy, fake or not, is going to be brutal.

Reaction score
The essence that made the show beautiful is sadly gone and has been for a while, its disappointing to see that the writers can't give us our old, genuine Serkan back. Nevertheless, the episode was okay, Edser scenes were cute but the dialogue was not it and Serkans "apology" was horrible and dissatisfying. I actually enjoyed the Ayden and Kemal scenes I like them together. Selin is still out for revenge, nothing new about that. I hope they fix this whole pregnancy miscommunication in the next episode because if they drag out for more than one episode it'll just be something no one would want to watch. I just hope that soon the Sen Cal Kapimi we all fell in love with comes back.

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Serkan's lost passion or is it just me?His eyes seem somewhat "what am I doing here"...The plot was pretty much what I expected but I repeat that Serkan is different...He's gone for good...I want Eda to leave him for good!!!

Reaction score
If her pregnancy is real, she cannot take that away from Serkan from being a father. And it is her body she should choice whether or not she want to abort the child, I really hope not cause she looks invested in the idea of having the child.
I don't want Eda to leave him because of Selin's pregnancy but we also have to understand that it the pregnancy is real then it's going to mental draining for her to stick around.

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Serkan's lost passion or is it just me?His eyes seem somewhat "what am I doing here"...The plot was pretty much what I expected but I repeat that Serkan is different...He's gone for good...I want Eda to leave him for good!!!
I think they moved the episode too fast. I mean we had 7-8 episodes of Serkaans memory loss and cold behaviour and Eda's angst. and immediately his memory returns and instead of sitting down and thinking about the pain that his memory loss has caused to their relationship...which a norrmal couple would do.
they went on a comic chase after Denise..and den immediately Seline pregnancy reveal🤢
Thats too much to fit into one single day, extremely unrealistic..
i found both Serkaans and Edas behaviour forced..

Reaction score
I think they moved the episode too fast. I mean we had 7-8 episodes of Serkaans memory loss and cold behaviour and Eda's angst. and immediately his memory returns and instead of sitting down and thinking about the pain that his memory loss has caused to their relationship...which a norrmal couple would do.
they went on a comic chase after Denise..and den immediately Seline pregnancy reveal🤢
Thats too much to fit into one single day, extremely unrealistic..
i found both Serkaans and Edas behaviour forced..
You are absolutely right!!!!And to think that FOX wants to prolongue the plot for the success in social media!!!!Well, ok, do it but take advantage of the whole plot not just Eda's torture!!!Whatever happened to the term rom com????To be honest, I don't like Serkan anymore...I want Eda to find a better man...As for the pregnancy...you know...in Ancient Greek drama, there is a word "κάθαρσις" . It means the hero who has done something wrong must go through a form of punishment so that he can be worthy of a true happy ending...Now I know most of you out there willl say that Serkan has done nothing wrong...It's not his fault he lost his memory...Yes, the amnesia is not his fault...but his behaviour towards Eda was ugly, cruel and wrong...at some point he even played with her emotions (remember his question: Whose love was better?) On the other hand, it's remarkable how nicely he treats Selin, even after the point he remembers everything...Why is that? So, my view? Let him suffer 7 episodes without Eda...Come to think of it...let him lose her for good...

Last edited:
Reaction score
If her pregnancy is real, she cannot take that away from Serkan from being a father. And it is her body she should choice whether or not she want to abort the child, I really hope not cause she looks invested in the idea of having the child.
I don't want Eda to leave him because of Selin's pregnancy but we also have to understand that it the pregnancy is real then it's going to mental draining for her to stick around.
I don't agree with you! Eda should leave him because of the pregnancy...Serkan should face the consequences of his actions and Eda doesn't deserve a toxic future with Serkan, Selin and their family!!And to be honest...the fact that he slept with Selin is a deal breaker for me...no hero betrays his love and then gets his love back...he doesn't deserve Eda's love or her efforts to be together...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I watched today and it isn't a bad episode but the Selin pregnancy, fake or not, is going to be brutal.
I feel the same...but Selin's pregnancy is not just brutal...it's the couple's end...If it's real, Eda cannot possibly endure such toxic future.She needs to leave him, just as she does...If it's not and Serkan verifies that they never had sexual relations after the amnesia, then the plot is saved...No hero deserves a happy ending after having betrayed his love like that...

Reaction score
You are absolutely right!!!!And to think that FOX wants to prolongue the plot for the success in social media!!!!Well, ok, do it but take advantage of the whole plot not just Eda's torture!!!Whatever happened to the term rom com????To be honest, I don't like Serkan anymore...I want Eda to find a better man...As for the pregnancy...you know...in Ancient Greek drama, there is a word "κάθαρσις" . It means the hero who has done something wrong must go through a form of punishment so that he can be worthy of a true happy ending...Now I know most of you out there willl say that Serkan has done nothing wrong...It's not his fault he lost his memory...Yes, the amnesia is not his fault...but his behaviour towards Eda was ugly, cruel and wrong...at some point he even played with her emotions (remember his question: Whose love was better?) On the other hand, it's remarkable how nicely he treats Selin, even after the point he remembers everything...Why is that? So, my view? Let him suffer 7 episodes without Eda...Come to think of it...let him lose her for good...
ouch!! You are being cruel to me now,
I love this couple or atleast what the original Eda and Serkaan was. To wish them to be separated, Whats the point of Sen Cal Kapimi then.
Yeah what I want , is what makes any romance very very satisfying,, the hero should get down on his knees and grovel , a lot!!!😘
This selin pregnancy doesnt make any sense!! hope the idiotic writers realize this.
On the topic of writers , what happened to the original writers, why did they leave ?

Reaction score
ouch!! You are being cruel to me now,
I love this couple or atleast what the original Eda and Serkaan was. To wish them to be separated, Whats the point of Sen Cal Kapimi then.
Yeah what I want , is what makes any romance very very satisfying,, the hero should get down on his knees and grovel , a lot!!!😘
This selin pregnancy doesnt make any sense!! hope the idiotic writers realize this.
On the topic of writers , what happened to the original writers, why did they leave ?
Well, as far as the writers are concerned, all I know is that Ayse, the woman behind the story had to leave the series because she had not expected it to last that long, I guess she had other commitments, so her writing team obviously followed her. Now the new writers, in my opinion have not done any of their homework, I sincerely doubt they watched the series previous episode or story line to get a grip of what's all about.
Now, about my cruelty...I'm so sorry...and I agree with you about the original couple...But I'm afraid the way they are going with it, I'm right...Unless I see 3-4 episodes with Serkan begging for Eda's forgiveness, kicking Selin's head, and . of course, Selin's pregnancy, being a lie, I stick to my opinion...The original beauty of SCK is gone...R.I.P.;)

Reaction score
Well, as far as the writers are concerned, all I know is that Ayse, the woman behind the story had to leave the series because she had not expected it to last that long, I guess she had other commitments, so her writing team obviously followed her. Now the new writers, in my opinion have not done any of their homework, I sincerely doubt they watched the series previous episode or story line to get a grip of what's all about.
Now, about my cruelty...I'm so sorry...and I agree with you about the original couple...But I'm afraid the way they are going with it, I'm right...Unless I see 3-4 episodes with Serkan begging for Eda's forgiveness, kicking Selin's head, and . of course, Selin's pregnancy, being a lie, I stick to my opinion...The original beauty of SCK is gone...R.I.P.;)
True

Latest posts

Recent Threads