Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

"The Baker and the Beauty" | Star TV (Summer 2021)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
beauty-baker.jpg
The Baker and the Beauty is a romantic comedy that follows the impossible love story between a simple baker and an international superstar.

Noa Hollander has it all: she’s the most famous woman in the country, the beautiful daughter of a hotel magnate, a successful model with an international career and – up until now – one half of a Hollywood power couple.

Amos is a simple 28-year-old guy who still lives with his parents and works at the family bakery…

A chance encounter at a fancy restaurant — where Amos goes to celebrate his ninth anniversary with his girlfriend Vanessa, and where Noa is avoiding public speculation about a break-up from her Hollywood lover – leads to unexpected sparks and an even more unlikely love story. Can their love survive her jet-setting lifestyle, her overbearing agent, his unworldly family, both their exes and the media?

Culture clashes, family values, celebrity, love and humor make The Baker and the Beauty a winning formula for international broadcasters looking to create a successful primetime scripted series.

More about the Turkish remake here: https://dizilah.com/news/star-tv-the-baker-and-the-beauty-turkish-remake

Reaction score
I think the main actor is Kadir Doğulu it is good that he is cuz he is really good romantic show and he makes it not boring. I wonder who is the female lead? I wish is like his wife Neslihan I know I am dreaming but yeah 😭

Staff member
Reaction score
I watched the American version which I liked but was canceled way too soon. I know the Turkish version will be so much better. I can't wait to see who gets cast. My pick would be Ayça Ayşin Turan - she's such a great actress and so pretty.

Reaction score
I think the main actor is Kadir Doğulu it is good that he is cuz he is really good romantic show and he makes it not boring. I wonder who is the female lead? I wish is like his wife Neslihan I know I am dreaming but yeah 😭
Kadir signed with Kanal D for a similar show from what it looks. And I saw that this adaptation is going to be made by STAR TV. So i don’t think Kadir will be the main character.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yok! He is in a seperate dizi this summer!

Latest posts

Recent Threads