Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

THE ENDING (spoiler)

Reaction score
I need someone to talk about this ending of Marasli. It was so unpredictable it gave us an idea in one of the children could be from Omer but I didn’t think it could be them (not giving details about who so I don’t ruin everything for people who still haven’t watched it lol). I really feel like the plot of the show is getting stronger each episode.
Do you think that Marasli is having feelings for her? Or do you think it’s all a part of the plan?
okay and I’m sorry but that hug in the hospital gave me second hand embarrassment i had to look away It was too long.

Reaction score
starting with the fact of
Necati
being (probably, cuz maybe he is wrong, no one knows in this dizi hahah) Omer's son was kind of suprising, because i didnt think that such a fact would be revealed that fast,
but he also seemed to be a mystery for me, his inteligent talking and drinking in example.
I was always thinking as him as mahcel shipper, but know i am not sure if it wasn't for any deeper purpose, we will see :unsure:
next question of You was about Marasli's feelings toward Mahur
i really dont know, cuz every ep is making me knowing less than earlier :ROFLMAO: on one side i am thinking, that not, cuz it is too early and everything was a part of a plan, but on the other side as he was 'after her' for a longer time, and looking for his eyes' look in the last scene I feel like maybe he started to feel sth, maybe nothing big now, but sth
but i dont want to judge now, cuz i feel like the new ep will surprise us even more ahahh
and the last part - the hospital hug
i also think about it being too long, somehow strange, but i think the issue was Mahur's nerves about the situation with her father's heart attack etc.

i know, that maybe i didnt say anything new and discovering, but as i said the more i watch, the more i feel like i know less hah

Reaction score
starting with the fact of
Necati
being (probably, cuz maybe he is wrong, no one knows in this dizi hahah) Omer's son was kind of suprising, because i didnt think that such a fact would be revealed that fast,
but he also seemed to be a mystery for me, his inteligent talking and drinking in example.
I was always thinking as him as mahcel shipper, but know i am not sure if it wasn't for any deeper purpose, we will see :unsure:
next question of You was about Marasli's feelings toward Mahur
i really dont know, cuz every ep is making me knowing less than earlier :ROFLMAO: on one side i am thinking, that not, cuz it is too early and everything was a part of a plan, but on the other side as he was 'after her' for a longer time, and looking for his eyes' look in the last scene I feel like maybe he started to feel sth, maybe nothing big now, but sth
but i dont want to judge now, cuz i feel like the new ep will surprise us even more ahahh
and the last part - the hospital hug
i also think about it being too long, somehow strange, but i think the issue was Mahur's nerves about the situation with her father's heart attack etc.

i know, that maybe i didnt say anything new and discovering, but as i said the more i watch, the more i feel like i know less hah
I genuinely understand what you mean, i feel like the same as you do. I really wonder what they are going plot!

Latest posts

Recent Threads