Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Turkish Show sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I discovered Turkish dramas in 2018, at the time I was going through a lot and needed to motivate and make myself happy with exciting content to watch. Then, I came across a fanmade video about a Turkish couple Ferhat and Asil Aslan. To this very day, I am forever grateful for having access to the internet, youtube, and Turkish actors. actress, scriptwriters who make it possible for homebodies, such as myself to find peace of mind learning, unlearning so much from such shows.

Most importantly, I appreciate subbers who provide English ********* for non-Turkish speakers to be invited as audiences to bear witness to the diverse and rich culture of the world pf Turkish cinema and more... With that said, Turkish TV series fans are always in search of a website or place to watch them online with English *********. I come across also tons of comments every week on youtube where our waters ask questions like these:

“Where I can Watch Turkish Series with English, “How I can download Turkish dramas with English ?”, “Can you suggest any site to stream the latest Turkish series?”, “Why I am not able to find my favourite Turkish dizi in English?” and much more.

All in all, I am writing this post to help you find some sites where fans can watch Turkish shows with *********. As always, be well and blessed.

SITES
[Content Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thank you Canim ... It's a pleasure that you are posting this here to help others just getting started to the dizi community. I personally use the website "**********" for watching most of my dizis. Be sure to use an AD-blocker to block some of the pop-ups that show up when clicking to move from one webpage to the next.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys. Please do not post links to illegal streaming websites. That goes against our community rules and not to mention, we could get into serious legal issues.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Recent Threads