Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Who is going to star in the upcoming summer dizi?

Reaction score
Hello people! I don't know about you, but I've been wondering a lot about who is going to star in those upcoming summer dizi. For example, Kadir Doğulu is set to star in Aşk Tarifi, but who's going to costar with him? The baker and the beauty is another one I've been wondering too. Who are the actors and actresses who are available? I have no idea of the current options to be choose, but if somebody has it, please, it would be a pleasure to have an answer, i would love to talk about this.

Mag

Reaction score
I would love to see some new faces or actors who we haven't seen in a long time like Fahriye Evcen. I also wouldn't mind to see another rom-com with Barış Arduç 🥰
I liked Burak Tozkoparan in Menajerimi Ara so I would love to see him in a summer dizi

Reaction score
I would love to see some new faces or actors who we haven't seen in a long time like Fahriye Evcen. I also wouldn't mind to see another rom-com with Barış Arduç 🥰
I liked Burak Tozkoparan in Menajerimi Ara so I would love to see him in a summer dizi
I like your ideas! I've never watched Fahriye Evcen and Barış Arduç in a dizi, so I would be very much excited to see them in this new pack of summer dizis, being them together or not. I don't know who is Burak Tozkoparan since i don't watch Menajerimi Ara, but a new face is a new face. Glad to hear about!☺️
Since I'm here, gonna let it to the world that I'm not really comfortable to the pairing of Kubilay Aka with Bensu Soral in Cam Tavanlar. I mean, they are amazing individually, but in my vision not together as a couple. Maybe I need a second to figure that out, or when the teaser comes, but right now I don't think is ideal.

Mag

Reaction score
Since I'm here, gonna let it to the world that I'm not really comfortable to the pairing of Kubilay Aka with Bensu Soral in Cam Tavanlar. I mean, they are amazing individually, but in my vision not together as a couple. Maybe I need a second to figure that out, or when the teaser comes, but right now I don't think is ideal.
I'll wait for the trailer or first episode to see if they fit together 😏

Latest posts

Recent Threads