Hoş Geldin!

By registering, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community. The forum currently requires a brand new account be created, separate from your Dizilah.com one. Please note: we will only accept 200 new registration every month.

SignUp Now!

Who wants to learn Turkish? Help me :) 😭

Reaction score
What Turkish words do you know? Well I know most Turkish words such as Lütfen, Evet, and things like that.

Mag

Reaction score
I started learning Turkish on Duolingo 3 months ago and now I'm able to understand some words or simple sentences ☺️

Reaction score
What Turkish words do you know? Well I know most Turkish words such as Lütfen, Evet, and things like that.
"Babbel" and "Turkish Class101" are among the best for teaching Turkish pronunciation and Vocab to get started with. I tried Babbel for a month and a half and had a blast learning some of the Turkish words I am unfamiliar with. U should give it a try someday ;)

Reaction score
I started to learn turkish last summer after 2 months of watching only turkish series in lockdown 😂 so now I can say I can understand much more than I did a few months ago. Also, Duolingo helps a lot.

Latest posts

Recent Threads